The Sir Ludwig Guttmann Health and Wellbeing Centre (SLG) offers a range of health services. Local people can be referred to these services through their GP.
• Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screening
• Allergy services for children
• Gastroenterology (digestive system and its disorders)
• General surgery
• Gynaecology services
• Hernia service
• Mammography (breast screening)
• Maternity and fertility services
• Nose, sinus and throat clinic for children
• Ophthalmology for adults and children
• Phlebotomy (blood testing)
• Physiotherapy and sports exercise medicine>br> • Respiratory service
• Talking therapies IAPT
• Urology services
Services are provided by a range of organisations including Barts Health NHS Trust, East London NHS Trust, Homerton University NHS Trust and Moorfields NHS Trust.
Liberty Bridge GP practice and Liberty Bridge pharmacy are also located at the SLG.
We expect that many more services will be offered at this facility as the population grows around the centre.